Alli was born and raised here in Sheridan County. Coming from a family that has deep seeded roots in the area, she understands what it means to truly appreciate all of the wonderful things that this part of Wyoming has to offer!
Alli has an Associate Degree in General Studies from Sheridan College and has done everything from railroading to coaching to selling cars. Through her various jobs, Alli has learned great people skills, effective forms of communication, the importance of honesty and integrity, and has gained an appreciation for each individual she works with on a daily basis.
The importance of Family, friends and loved ones, and the value in being there for one another, are things that Alli is very passionate about. She is truly looking forward to helping each one of her clients have the best all around experience possible with all of their real estate needs.
WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ALLI…
- Buyer commended Saralee for making the process of home buying pleasurable.
- Seller highly recommends Julie Szewc
- Out of state buyer appreciated Saralee’s responsiveness and thoroughness
- Another happy client says they couldn’t ask for a better agent with Mandy Koltiska
- Lisa Carrel’s buyer gave her TEN stars out of 5
- Buyer referred to Kim Hall as a great asset to ERA
- Seller couldn’t have been more happy with Mandy Koltiska
- Buyer recognized Kim Hall for excellent service and ERA as a great company
- Seller referred to Jay as providing unstinting support
- Seller commends Jill for house under contract before sign went up