YOUR REAL ESTATE SALES PROFESSIONAL SHOULD BE ONE WHO…
- Knows the community. Choose a professional who really knows the local real estate market, who can identify the most likely buyer type for your present home, and when buying, can introduce you to the neighborhoods, schools, parks, playgrounds, shops, and more.
- Can show you more of the homes available throughout the area. Choose a sales professional who subscribes to at least one Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and stays current with new listings. This means you’ll have access to information on as much as 90 percent of all homes for sale in the community.
- Provide all the services you need. Choose a sales professional who has the products, services, and know-how to find the right home for you — and to market your present home for a faster, more profitable sale.
- Offers you protection against unexpected repair bills in your new home. The last thing a new homeowner wants to worry about is spending cash to cover a major repair expense. Choose a sales professional who can offer you a warranty protection on your new home and guides you with knowledgeable expertise in the inspection process.
- Listens to your needs and responds professionally and honestly. Choose a sales professional who really listens, and shows as much interest in your satisfaction as in making the transaction.
- Stays current in educational requirements and knowledgeable in current trends: Real Estate specialist are required to attend so many hours of education each year while also staying current in how the market is doing.
Meet our Real Estate Specialist (displayed in random order).
To read more about an agent of interest, click on their name. Also check out what others have to say about our Realtors: REVIEWS
Jill A. Bates